New bike!!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by The Hammer, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Collected my new Panigale the other day. What can I say other than I love this bike. Got a cracking deal on her (she is called Muriel), apparently she is an early 2013 model with the redesigned fairing lower. Gone for the race pipes with ecu, already fitted. Funnily enough the race cans come with removable baffles, and noticably improve mid range over the stock cans. Monsterously loud and makes small children run for cover. This bike has really pushed buttons with me, and knew it when I first saw one at the NEC show. Beautifully built with fantastic attention to detail.

photo[2].jpg

Pani.jpg

Pani2.jpg

Pani3.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Very Nice :upyeah:

3. Very smart!

4. Looking good :)

5. Nice wheelie bin....and bike of course.

6. Got to have a wheelie bin picture, in keeping with tradition.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Shweeeet...:upyeah:

8. Very nice indeedy :upyeah:

9. where will you put the tax disk??

the black bin looks very sad,it needs a friend.

bike looks soooo good,enjoy!

10. A-ha!! Tax disc fitted in a cunning and legalish location....(can be seen in 2 pics above). Whoever spots it wins, er, my admiration.

11. Well done mate, hope to see and hear it(her) soon. Weathers with you for the weekend too, bonus.:upyeah:. Cheers, Keith.

12. Lovely bike ,well wear.:smile:

13. sweet but that black bin is definately sulking

14. Nice, my Tricolour is still at the dealers and will be shipped to Dubai within the next week. Winter is coming here (if you can call 33 deg day time temperatures winter) and I can't wait. Enjoy her, it seems you've got the perfect bike for you.

15. Thanks people, pics were taken at a friends house so will tell him to get another bin to keep that one company.

16. Funny you say that Keith, its chucking it down here! Would be nice to meet up soon, shame I missed the Southend italian day.

17. Behind the number plate ;-) just like on a D16RR

18. We have a winner! Good spot. Looked awful mounted below number plate facing out when Igot it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information