New evo very soon..

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by HYPERBIMDUKE, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Hi, getting new 1100 evo at the weekend, not my 1st duke, but new to here & cant wait, ordered hugger & screen, would like large tank when funds allow.

What range are poeple getting with std tank?

Will be popping up on here a bit I,m sure, virtual beers all round.

Cheers

Hyperbimduke

2. Welcome - Have you joined the UKMOC?

3. UKMOC? No i came from KTMUK Forum, had a 690SMC, needed more cc,s so here now.

4. OK, Thanks very much, will drop in.

5. It's the Wiltshire swingers association really :smile:

6. jesus and the wrong bike

doh

I'll pack my bag and get my coat

7. Between 130 and 160 km per tank I think it usually is. The latter indicates a super boring distance covered...

8. howdy, not long had my 1100 HM. also intrest in the HM69 tank. if theres anymore here that fancy changing maybe worth seeing if we can get a group buy going. every penny saved is good.

9. 100 miles dead to the light coming on with the standard tank. Haven't tried the HM69 yet as it hasn't stopped snowing since I fitted it :mad:

10. Hi, only been out twice on hyp, love it, not the mirrors though, Monday rode to work (freezing fog) not ideal, had to fold/unfold mirrors repeatedly,they gotta go? ill keep the oem hanguards & remove the mirrors. , who uses what?

11. It seems the mirrors are a bit 'Marmite' - I <3 them! :upyeah:

12. Well I picked my 1100EVO up yesterday...... sounds like im about to need fuel....lol I am getting used to the mirrors... but i dont do the lane splitting.... What screen are you getting?

13. Mirrors

Ducati Performance separate mirrors and hand guards are great - good visibility and easier for filtering between traffic :upyeah:

14. "I don't do the lane splitting" - sorry but this does not compute........ Do you just sit in traffic then?

15. LOL yeah i "just sit in traffic"..... was the law where i grew up.. no lane splitting..... here...im really not sure about it.....just riding is sometimes scary... Kuwait now holds the world record per capita of car crashes 400K+ a yr...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information