New Oberon lovelyness on my bike!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by srad34, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Well after reading several recommendations, my wife bought me a little prezzie.....
    [​IMG]
    Fitted in a matter of minutes and everything came in the kit including the rod extention for my '97 748.
    After a ride out, I am really pleased with the difference it makes. Not that noticable on fast stuff, but makes a big difference with shifting in the tight twisty stuff, much smoother!
    Highly recommended, plus in titanium, it looks proper trick!

• Like Like x 1
  2. +1... I put one on my 848 at the back end of last year, and would recommend it.

I chose the Oberon one over the gorgeous DP one cause of the lifetime warranty they have....and the cost!

Anth

3. I have a MPL clutch slave, definetly makes the clutch lighter in traffic. Oberon one does look nice.

4. titanium looks great!

will have to check these out

5. where and how much please

6. £92 inc postage my man. You can buy them direct from Oberon of via dealers inc ebay.

7. Morning gents,

I had one fitted to mine last week, along with some Brembo RCS Master cylinders......made so much difference, one-finger clutch pull now! light as a feather!

Best mod ever!

8. im planning to do this for emm's 748 she's only tiny and might struggle with the clutch pull .......she's also looking at the reevu msx1 helmet which has a rear view mirror (a clever periscope design within the lid) to aid the "i cant see jack shit behind" moments

Do Not Sell My Personal Information