Newbie from Anglesey!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by der, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Hi, bought a 2011 MTS12OO Saturday and figured I best sign up here n pick up some info and ideas. Already seen what luggage rack to buy :upyeah:
    cheers

2. Loads of ideas here though some may not be fit for purpose
    I don't have any but I can give you a big hello and welcome to the mad house :-D

3. Hello and welcome!

4. Hello and welcome :smile:

5. hello...great tracj you have over there :upyeah:

6. Hi, welcome to the forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cheers for the welcome, have added myself to the Multi's map and bought a used Palmer prod. rack off ebay from a member here I believe :smile:

Pictures of my 961 hmmm where to start! I take pictures everywhere I stop on the thing lol. It'll be 1yr old end of July and owning it has been quite a revelation. I used to happily have a Honda Blackbird and Ducati 1098 in my garage but when the 961 arrived nothing was the same and they had to go. Multistrada is whats replaced them and so far it's a good partner :biggrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and on track at Anglesey circuit
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. She's a beauty....I so want one! :D

Map - I made a couple of minor changes to your entry ;-)
    http://www.zeemaps.com/158028/der
    ...........fantastic area to live although must be hard to get a bit of piece and quiet at your location! :tongue:
    (nb: that's not a hint to move your marker, always wise not to mark your exact location....I move markers if they do look to be an actual address;-)

[​IMG]

#10 AndyW, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  9. Hi Der,

Hopefully I will see you around somewhere to give you a welcome nod.

10. Welcome but stop using photo-bucket. Its a shite service & removes photos within months of uploading.

11. welcome from porthmadog .

12. You do realise this thread is 3 years old??

13. It's topical news for Ynys Mon! !! Bore da

14. Bore da, o Llangefni...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information