Newbie in Watford/Hertford

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by RixxyDuc, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

Newbie to this forum, been riding a number of years. Bought a 1098 s in black with a red frame in May already done 4k on it. Then i sold my beloved Fireblade and bought an 1100 Evo monster for the daily commute into central London and the odd blast out with the missis (she has a 696)

Love my rideouts and get out pretty much every weekend.

Done lots of touring and keen on watching racing. Often down at the ace on a friday and keen to meet other like minded peeps!

971038_10152856670830327_959008008_n.jpg

969989_10152849742620327_1098337917_n.jpg

971038_10152856670830327_959008008_n.jpg

#1 RixxyDuc, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  2. Not Rixxy from Ricky are you

Welcome anyway

3. Loverly :) hello and welcome to the forum

4. No mate not from Ricky. Im based in Garston only been up this way for a month or so.

5. My bike used to look like that :frown::frown:
    Anyway, hello and welcome :smile:

6. haha i was lucky to find her, i had to go to Ireland to pick it up, a huge 3700 miles on it!! I bought her back, full service and go over and then i also sent the lower matt panel off to be sprayed to match the rest of the bike. I was luckily to get the R wheels with it, the guy had an R aswell and liked the black wheels on the R, personally i think the gold wheels look awesome!

Still adding little bits and after only having her 6 weeks shes got nearly 8 k on it!! I do alot of miles but i like to look after the my bikes, looking at trying to get hold of some track fairings for it so i can do the odd track day.

7. Its certainly a nice bike. Mine has the standard black wheel and I prefer a clear screen. Its also now got some lovely damage all down the right side after a little trip to the gravel at speed. Its a well told story now, but i'll fix that and then she'll be smokin :upyeah:

8. Unlucky I was born in Garson - nice ride though :upyeah:

9. Hi,

Based down the road from you in Nth Watford so hope to see you out and about. Nice bike (Panigale owner)

Kwack

10. How do - Used to live in Watford, but now based near Hemel Hempstead - Welcome to the forum. Bike is looking good!!

Seems that there are a few of us based around Watford / Hemel - A rideout might be on the cards!!!

11. Yep think it could be time to get up onto the 4146 and out from there, i got a great route out to Bicester, and not far from Ducati Aylesbury so we can have a coffee and a nose around!

12. Yup - I'll be up for that... Bought my bike from there... I'll be the slow one on a white 848 Evo...

13. There great guys there, i didn't buy my 1098 form them but i did buy my wife and my monster from there.

14. Yep. Have bought 4 bikes from them in the past. Let me know when you fancy it and we can arrange a date in the calendar...

15. Did you get a good deal

16. haha on the monster yes, but the wife costs more to run than everything put together! Maybe its time for a newer model :tongue:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Hello and welcome! One tip though, changing wives is more expensive than any bike! Take it from one who knows. I'm on my second and keeping this one!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hi and welcome, be good to meet up with some of you on a ride out. I'm off to Cassington bike night next Monday with a few mates if anyone is available be good to catch up.

19. I'm in Bovingdon, just South of Hemel, so I'd be up for a meet... :upyeah:

Welcome Rixxy.

cheers,
    Dom

Do Not Sell My Personal Information