NO LIMITS ARAGON Trip May 2013

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by andyb, Nov 10, 2012.

1. For those of you who have often dreamed of doing a trackday let alone a trackday abroad, or had real concerns of how it worked, or thought that its a massive cost, or even if you are a trackday veteran, can i bring to your attention the above spanish trackday with No limits.

No Limits Trackdays - Serious Tracktime

There will be around 10-15 of us on Ducatis doing this event, several of whom post on here as well as

Italian Sportsbike Club Forum

You are all more than welcome to join in the hurrah, where transport, travel, knowledge, kit, support, and craig will be a plenty.

2. Just did Cartagena and, as Andy says, if a novice its a great way to get an intro as you feel less pressure to do every session, can get sme good advice and take 3 or 4 days improving and learning.

3. Whos Craig?! ;)

4. it was my spill chucker....

5. How was Cartagena? I'm off there on Thursday.

6. Well, I will be going OF COURSE. Aragon is just a brilliant circuit :)

Is Henners coming, cause he can hand over the courgette of lurrve back to the hotel :eek:

Naughty man!

7. Jerez with No Limits here - 4th March 2013. Mainly ducatis in our bunch, though an Aprilia RSVR and a Gixxer 750 are allowed to come too.

8. Jerez ....early march.....hmmmm, got your selection of tyres sorted?:wink:

9. Mixed for me at Cartagena, rode like a pussy and way too slow but suits a smaller bike, very twisty and technical and most importantly DRY :D

may go back in Feb for another crack now I know where it goes

10. Same as every year.............slicks or wet glasses. Beats a wet n windy first round at at Brands a week later. It just means I will be a bike down for my first round too, so I will have to use the DD class A bike at Brands, not the 853ish R/S

• Like Like x 1
  11. Aragon rocks, bloody petrifying (in a good way) you lot will love it. i might be along for that one funds allowing

but yep, Jerez in march april could be 30 degrees hot or really wet and windy. you takes your chances (same as portimao)

cartagena is great fun on a smaller bike, pretty pointless on a thou as you won't get above 3rd gear. Almeria is a better circuit for a litre circuit and even drier that cartagena

12. we all did Aragon last year........tis a cracking circuit!!

13. Andy, is the hotel going to be the same one, do you know?

14. i dont know .....dibble may know. There was a school of thought to staying in Alcaniz....

15. That is very tempting :upyeah:

16. ive seen youve done a few t/days, this is like doing 3 in a row without the pressure you get from 1 day. As a general rule the weather is outstanding, what price would you give for 25 degree + track temperature at Oulton or Donny?
    But the best bit is the attitude, there are no wrong group heroes, not bad moves because your standing in the bar next to the person you just cut up.....

I think that 12 of us went to Almeria this year, all i can say is its a mini ducati fest for a few days with great company and a good craic.....(thats for Bradders)

17. As I know a few who go in that group, bet its a great craig in deed ;)

be a bit late in the year for me I think

18. Andy,

the link has three categories, fast, inter/fast and inter. By that, would it be right to assume slow arses have no place in such company?

edit: the "inter" group also refers to novice/inter... Which is it to be?

just thought that newbies to track days would benefit from good weather (probably) to help build confidence, along with a decent bunch of competent Ducatisti to help with rebuilds, in the event of an off or misc failure?

pete

#18 efcbluepete, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Hi Pete

All the no limits TDs abroad ive been on have been broken down like that............in my humble experience there are 3 groups and they do break down as novice, inter, and fast.......or A B and C.....

I have no connections to the TDOrganiser just going on my previous experiences with them.

All track day users abroad have a far superior attitude to each other than on one day wonders in the UK it is a really good place for someone to come and ride their bike regardless of experience!

20. Cheer Andy.

never done a TD ever, so the whole macho, willy waving puts me off (along with the potential of ditching the bike costing £,000s), but the Spain trips you lot describe sound a bit more favourable due to better chance of decent weather (hence better riding, less fear of wiping out), decent collective group with spares and a few spanners here and there.

hmm. Maybe not 2013, but save up for some time later.

pete

Do Not Sell My Personal Information