One piece black leathers £100 or best offer

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by viewdvb, Sep 24, 2012.

1. One piece black leathers, full armour incl back, size UK48 Eur 58, thick leather, never dropped or scuffed, used only track days £100 or best offer- must go Dave 01255 818331 [email protected] (Clacton Essex)

2. Make and pics would help :smile:

3. More info

I didn't include any pics because black leathers don't make a particularly interesting or informative image but here are a couple of shots. They have ventilated panels on the front, upper arms and upper thigh and stretch panels on the inside of arms and legs, mesh lining, inside pocket and back hump (foam presently removed for ease of fitting oversuit but easily replaced). They are Frank Thomas Titanium (titanium caps on shoulders). I am not usually a fan of Frank Thomas but these are well made and thick leather that looks like it will survive a lot of abrasion though I never got to test that.

P1010016.jpg

P1010015.jpg

4. Almost identical to what I have...do they have the wider bottom with 2 zips so you can put leather outside boots?

5. No - I don't reckon they would fit over boots - the bottom of the trousers are only about 12-13" round. I always used them inside boots.

6. The 48'', is that the chest measurement? Also, Im a million, well, 200miles away. Would you post?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information