oulton park tuesday...

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by ginger, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Just wondering if any of you guys will be going. It will be my second time out on my 848, just hope its dry or its back to the old faithful gsxr

2. Yup I will be there if its dry - on my 748s in infostrada colours courtesy of our chinese ebay manufacturers lol
    First time on track for 3 years and first time on track on my 748s so will be bimbling initially at least!

3. I keep an eye out for you, I'll be the one with ginger written on my arse.
    Im uding thr chinese fairings on my 848, I was inmpressed with them for the price, paint was really good fit was ok'ish

4. Me (yellow 748) and a mate (Red 996r) are thinking about it. 102dB though :mad:

5. I have battye on back of leathers
    102 I know - just bought some db killers lol
    another guy in our garage is on a pani apparently - don't know him tho

6. If some of the results from yesterday are anything to go by he won't be riding it on the track.

7. Whos It with, Im very tempted to come down If theres any places Left...

8. Last time I was at oulton there were 3 or 4 1199's and all got on the track fine. Mind you, I didnt look to see what exhausts they were running

9. Was really hoping to attend but just have to much work on this week, hope weather holds out for you all.

Daz.

10. Weather forecast looks a bit better now, was tempted to leave the duke at home and just take my wet bike. My mate phoned up this morning to book on, but was told inters and fast are full, he managed to get booked in fast through the website tho.

11. Just before the rain,

IMG_0342.jpg IMG_0343.jpg IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Does liking pictures of the garages make me sad? :eek:

13. Back now after a good morning - after three years off track inters was a bit of a shock lol especially as first time have had a v twin on track and second time ever at oulton. Shame the rain came but at least we got 4 sessions dry and has whetted my appetite to do more. The Pani in my garage had an off second session and is in a very sorry way.

#14 Loverobot, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  14. Oh dear..

15. Unfortunately my duke only managed 2 sessions, slight technical oversight put stop to play. Luckily I had my trusty gsxr to saved the day.

16. Ginger - that's bad (and good you had your backup!) image.jpg Pic of the pani (not mine)

image.jpg

17. Bit of t-cut and some glue be good as new.

18. I'm sure some miracle WD will sort it...:upyeah:

Actually I feel really sorry for the bloke...:frown:

19. I do have some sympathy.:tongue:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information