Panigale 1199 R 2015+

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Matty R, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Morning all,

Coming back into Ducati ownership and want something a bit special.

If anyone is thinking of selling a 2015+ 1199R in a few months (when funds available) please bear me in mind.

Until then there are a couple of examples out there available on a short term finance I'm tempted by.

I've put them in the for sale thread for comment.

Thanks all.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Might be. PM me when you wish.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hope you find one mate they are amazing bikes and fast becoming collectable.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Morning all,
    After 3 visits I ended up with the one from Optimum Bikes.
    Delivery next Monday. ❤️

• Like Like x 5
  5. Very nice….Which one was that…the standard one or carbon wheels.

that would explain why it’s dropped off auto trader…

not that I’m looking at Panigake R’s

6. It’s the standard one.
    The carbon wheels one was nice but didn’t have the OE parts.

7. Very nice dude, that one less around….lol

I’m trying to stretch to one but worse case it will be a 1299s which is not a bad sub eh…..lol

8. Yes, still amazing bikes and on road the midrange is so strong on the 1299.

9. It’s a good substitute. But the R is a different league. Amazing bikes.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah I want a Panigale R and I blame someone entirely for this as I was happy with a 1299S.
    Its all whether I can get the funds together as I really want to keep my 09 RSV4 Factory. I’m hoping they will compliment each other and not be like when I got my 1st R1 and I never rode my ZXR750J1 apart from the annual MOT…lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Congratulations @Matty R
    My none standard Carbon wheeled one is still available, so will be posted on here before it goes to a dealer on sale or return basis.

12. Is there a sinking ship…..lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Change in personal circumstances for me, imminent retirement and moving to new property means the R has to go, only enough room for my GSA

• Like Like x 3
  14. Once you ride the pani r the ape won't get a look in.

15. Potentially, and if that’s the case I’ll sell it but I’ve only ever ridden an RC51 V-twin so it will be interesting to see how they compare. Ideally need to borrow or hire one but can only find V4S. Only get a test ride on a 959 but I would imagine they are different as it’s newer and smaller cc.

16. I’ve owned a v4s,959 and a Pani R. I actually sold the v4s to buy the R. For me the R was a better option. But you need to ride one as they are totally different to the other two, obviously for the 959. The surprise for me was how much more involving the v2 was in comparison to the v4.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yeah, ideally I could throw my leg over one but dealers aren’t willing and private won’t let you borrow it first, and that’s if you find one.
    I’m sure it will all come together and ill love it either one.

18. Throw a leg over a v4 then a 1299. You cannot help but notice how lithe the V twin is in comparison. You might not get to ride the R but this will give you a very good idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Yeah would be nice to swing my leg over one but we shall see. I’m excited to go shopping just need to decide budget and then go looking…start with dream list and drift downwards if I have to ….lol

20. your welcome to come look at mine mate

Do Not Sell My Personal Information