Featured For Sale Panigale 1299 S - Price Reduction

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by TonyC, Apr 2, 2024.

1. upload_2024-4-2_16-15-11.jpeg
    upload_2024-4-13_12-27-55.jpeg
    upload_2024-4-13_12-28-30.jpeg
    upload_2024-4-13_12-29-1.jpeg

For sale, my 1299S.
    I've owned this bike from new. It is in absolutely fantastic condition; you won't find better!! Has been looked after and serviced by the guys at On Yer Bike aka Ducati Aylesbury. The big desmo service was completed at 14,384 miles by Paul at PG Performance. It has a full-service history. An annual service was completed on the 27th April and now has an MoT for 12 months. 2 new Rosso Corse IV's have been fitted. Ready to ride for summer. Book pack, 2 keys and tools.
    "HUGE Specification".
    Full repaint and clearcoat - no decals @cost of 1500.
    Full Akrapovic Titanium System + Akra EVO software +Sprint Air Filter,
    Heat shielding applied to the underside of the fuel tank,
    Bike Track fitted, Lithium Battery,
    Radiators removed & cleaned, end caps painted black, Samco - Red Silicone hoses, Evotech Radiator guards,
    Evotech brake & clutch levers, Rizoma mirrors, Rizoma brake lever guard,
    DP Fuel filler cap, DP Race seat, DP Brake & Clutch reservoirs, DP rear brake reservoir, DP Aluminium Clutch case slider, DP rear number plate hanger, DP Led indicators,
    CNC Frame caps, CNC Bleed nipple covers, CNC Calliper spacers, CNC oil cap, CNC front axle sliders,
    R&G Crash frame sliders, Smoke tinted MRA screen,
    C/fibre key surround, C/fibre lower panels, C/fibre Stator cases cover, C/fibre heel guards, C/fibre seat panels, Carbon fibre inner air tubes, Carbon fibre seat cowl, Carbon Fibre hugger, Carbon Fibre front sprocket cover,
    Ognibene Silent run front sprocket, AEM rear wheel nut and cone, Gold chain, JTS quick change carrier, Renthal Sprockets, New rear wheel bearings,
    Phone/Nav mount, USB connection, Dash/screen protector,
    R&G Rear stand, Ducati indoor cover.
    Up for sale at £13,750
    I also have all the original parts that are included in the sale. If you can appreciate what this 1299S is and wish to come over and view it you are most welcome. Don't forget no test rides unless I have cleared funds and you take out insurance and provide proof thereof.

Many thanks
    T

#1 TonyC, Apr 2, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2024
    • Like Like x 14
  2. Beautiful.
    Good luck looking for her next custodian Tony.

3. Thanks Jack.

4. I would snap your hand off if I were in the market for one, was MINT the last time I see it

5. fancy a straight swap with my 899? :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks Raphael, hope you’re well bud? Long time since we last met up…I must make an effort to join up with you guys soon. If you hear of anyone looking there could be a drink in it for you

• Like Like x 1
  7. That is lovely.
    Won’t be around long!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. **Up date**
    Price has been reduced
    Service and MOT is booked for the 20th April
    2 x new Pirelli Rosso IV's have been fitted.
    Bike will be ready for immediate use by buyer.!

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's a beauty, GLWS.

10. It does look very nice.

11. “Update”
    Today the annual service and MoT for 12 months has been done.
    Bike has two new tyres.
    Ready to roll…just need a new owner.!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bump…
    Reduced price to £14,500 for forum members following price reduction on Autotrader.
    Sure someone will be along shortly…

13. Update.......further specification items added and price reduced to £14,250 for this forum.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bump - price reduction to £13,750....!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bump back to top of the shop.....

• Like Like x 1
  16. That’s a lot of bike for the buck, if I could get 10 for my 899 I would seriously consider it.
    Glws (again)

• Like Like x 1
  17. For sale thread tidied up

18. GLWS, V4 isnt 20k better than 1299. Prettier than V4 too. Yours especially.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Not many nice 1299's for sale at the moment...

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. 959 with underslung akra money too (almost), a bargain and much better looking too.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information