For Sale Panigale 899

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Phill748, Jul 1, 2024.

1. Hi, I am very reluctantly listing my stunning 899 for sale. It’s just not being ridden and I have another expensive bike that’s not really easy to sell on at the moment due to finance.

The price is £9000 OVNO

The good points:

- 2014 model with 11k miles on the clock
    - Termis fitted (don’t have the stock cans)
    - Fitted with Full Six carbon exhaust shield and Tail side fairings. (Original parts included)
    - DP Indicators and Evotech tail tidy (originals not included)
    - DP Comfort Seat
    - Brand new Metzeler M9RR tyres
    - New SBS Front brake pads
    - I’ve fitted brand new Thermostat housing and brand new water pump, and can provide receipts. I had a small water drip and these are known for that being a sign the water pump is leaving the chat so I replaced them at the start of the year.

Bad points:

- It has a Ducati performance fuel filler cap but the previous owner didn’t have the OE fuel cap, which is a shame.

- The bike hasn’t been serviced by a dealer since 2022, at 9663 miles, so it’s only done just over 1k miles since that service. I’ve allowed for a service in my pricing.

- Slightly damaged left infill panel that a previous heavy handed buyer did, you can barely notice it though.

The bike is really really clean, and I’ll be super upset to see it go. I’m only advertising it here for a month or so as I’d prefer it to go to someone here.

IMG_0691.jpeg
    IMG_0040.jpeg
    IMG_0039.jpeg
    IMG_9221.jpeg
    IMG_8842.jpeg
    IMG_8840.jpeg
    IMG_1874.jpeg
    IMG_1872.jpeg
    IMG_1871.jpeg

#1 Phill748, Jul 1, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2024
  2. Ah mate, sorry to read this.

Nicely priced for a summer of fun for someone out there though (and not covered in gubbins you need to remove before you make it your own).

Glws

3. thanks mate, it’s maybe at the upper end but it wants for nothing and id challenge anyone to find a cleaner one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. If you find a buyer who needs/wants the original cans i have a set of 100% mint ones here, just pm me.
    Don't have a fuel cap though unfortunately.

• Like Like x 1
  5. @Phill748 hope you don't regret it, I remember you buying this after being disappointed with the V2,.....quick, somebody buy it off him before he changes his mind:joy:...glws

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I’m struggling with it mate, I’m 50.1/49.9 at the mo and not sure which way haha

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Phil. Don’t do it. You did it before and regretted it. Will you ever learn? It might be a year or two but you know you will be searching for (yet) another one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I get it, I do really. My mate sold his one also for a 748r and he still wishes he didn’t. I’ll think on it for a few days and pull the add if I change my mind

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. It’s a keeper.
    So keep it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. What happened with this @Phill748 did you get much interest? Just wondering in case i need to stick mine up next week.

11. Hi, I’ve not had any interest, and tbh I’ve seen a few advertised at nearer £8000-8500 albeit not as clean and higher mileage, so I’ll try to hang on too it for now

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. I’ve tweaked the pricing down to £9k, which I think id let it go for. And that’s nearer what others are. I’m still really struggling to find time to ride and my personal life is a bit complicated at the mo so keeping the advert live

13. Had zero interest in mine too.
    Will be taking it down shortly so no one gets the opportunity to buy it while i regret it lol.
    Christ knows how ill pay the vets bills but theres always master card isnt there.

14. I don’t think anything is selling mate. I think mainly because interest rates are high and people can’t really finance older bikes on PCP (I think 4 year old is the max) so basically it’s whether to finance £9000 at £200 a month or go spend £10-11k on a new bike on PCP and spend phone contract money a month.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information