Panigale insurance

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Fra, Aug 13, 2012.

1. So today i have been told my panigale has arrived, the bad surprise is that
    Ive been unable to find any insurance for the bike, i will try again tomorrow
    But every website could not quote me any price, is this normal?

2. Sorry pal, you will have to grow into a man before they cover you...lol

But seriously, don't Ducati offer insurance on these? I would call the insurers as its still a relatively new bike to market.

Good luck chap.....

3. No one would quote on line for me, just says theres a problem, call for a quote. most places wouldnt quote on the phone. Ducati insurance would and so to would MCE, MCE were better by far with level of cover and cost. Ring them buddy, age, YNC, area code and all that jazz can go against u hard with this bike though

4. HI FRA have a look at my thread regarding the pan insurance regards mv man

5. I will call mce tomorrow let's see what they can do.

6. So what happens if you can't get cover? I would have thought you'd have checked this out before you ordered a bike :rolleyes:

7. I don't think it's a normal situation when you buy a bike and you can't get insurance, incredible!

8. Online places usually won't quote when value is over circa £16000. It's gonna take some old fashioned calling round.

9. MCE work out really good for me.

10. I struggled insuring mine, MCE who I was previously insured with wanted silly money once they provided me with a quote (2 weeks after asking).

Try E-Bike - www.ebikeinsurance.co.uk

FYi I'm 37, 6 years NCB - came in at £580 Fully Comp (MCE wanted £900, Ducati Insurance wanted £880)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information