For Sale Panigale V4 Track Bike

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by V4 Topcat, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Ducati Panigale V4 2020 track/race bike reduced to £19950 for bike only (for this price the Brembo GP4RX will be swapped with the standard Stylemas)
    The bike will also come with the full Akropovic with the low level cans fitted

upload_2024-4-27_13-23-7.png
    started life as a brand new 2020 base but is far from that now, with full Ducati main dealer service history, maintained meticulously by Ducati Alton no expense spared in Barni WSB rep paint scheme
    specification
    Marchesini Wheels/Dunlop KR slicks
    Ohlins Forks (with 10.5 or 11 springs)
    Brembo GP4RX callipers* and SBS/scooter/finger brake/Brembo 19RCS MC/Spider lever guard
    Jetprime switchgear left and right/Domino Q/A throttle
    Carbon fibre Tank Cover
    520 conversion
    Straus Carbon Fibre frame guard/Straus Carbon Fibre swingarm protection with Sharks tooth
    Spider Rearsets/Straus Carbon Fibre engine protection
    Full Akropovic sytem (low level)/MHP Titanium hand made extension underseat system to pass 101dB/original Akrapovic cans which are a few minutes to refit
    Mapped by Dave Wood racing 221 BHP (was 216Bhp for Akra on same dyno same day) ohlins TTX GP rear shock
    new Quick shifter/EVO software upgrade/DDA
    Biketorx convertor to allow footbrake and finger brake to both be used/Bike Torx gear selector stabiliser
    cost over £40k to build
    available as an option for buyer
    :
    standard forks (500 miles only)/standard Stylema Callipers/all road gear including lights, bodywork, side stand number plate etc all removed at 500miles (first service protected and stored)/standard Brake MC
    full checkable service history from Ducati Alton and Dyno sheet from Dave Wood racing

only selling as 24 V4R deposit paid
    £19950 ono just bike
    Please contact me via pm

£21950 with all original items listed

#1 V4 Topcat, Apr 27, 2024
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2024
    • Like Like x 5
  2. 24R being collected so price reduced

£21950 bike only, will reduce if new owner wants Stylema callipers instead of the GP4RX

3. Bike is now £20500 or £19950 with standard callipers or £19500 with out callipers and MHP 101dB exhaust extension
    So would come with the Akra cans refitted

4. Price adjusted

5. Cracking machine, GLWS :):upyeah:

I’ve got one. And I’m also about £40k deep with it… o_O Imagine if our wives knew eh? :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Cheers mate, the problem is the new one as well will cause issues or I'd keep this as a wet bike
    Even she knows an R with Full system is £40k

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information