Pantah

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exsmokingbiker, Aug 20, 2012.

1. :upyeah: Just bought a 1981 500 Pantah to add to the collection of 1 Moto guzzi Spada 1 Suzuki gt750 (these are the love of my life ) and ahonda 400/4
    need to get a few partsfor her need front indicators and rear as they have been removed bike has been off the road for 10 years
    where is the best place to buy spares from, based in Leicester uk
    :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ducati right.jpg ducati left front.jpg

ducati right.jpg

ducati left front.jpg

2. Yes indeed, looks very sweet.:upyeah:

3. For Classic Ducatis I'd try Mdina Italia, Lacey Engineering, or Made in Italy Motorcycles.....Lovely bikes ALL btw, I used to have a Kettle.....wish I still had all my old bikes...a CB750K2 that I had too....

4. Lovely! Give Geoff at Bains Racing a go. He has Pantahs through occasionally and has bits for them.

5. Cracking bike bud. Have you tried North Leicester Motors in Ellistown. Nice to see Im not the only one from Leicestershittyshire :wink:

6. In fact if my eyesight serves me well I would guess your in Wigston?

7. Great bike - brings back memories. Seat looks to have extra padding. Do you have the seat cowl for it? Always looks good.

8. I love Pantahs, cracking bikes! I did thousands of miles on my Mkl 500 all around Europe, and really miss it. I guess that's why I sold my Baines imola and am now building my SuperPantah!

9. Lovely Bike, I have always liked them, when ever I see them for sale, which isn't often, I always think should I? But garage space (and the missus) wouldn't allow it :upyeah:

10. will have a word with Baines acording to the paperworki got with it its been tweaked by Baines and it come with spare barrells and pistons

#11 Exsmokingbiker, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  11. Hi Troy thats not a bad guess only a couple of miles out i am in Blaby

12. Its been tuned by Baines it come with original barells and pistons

13. now this was bought on the spur of the moment can i have your informed input as to the value (lets see if i feel happy or sad when you let me know value )
    while on about value is there a way of getting a official valuation for agreed value with insurance company

14. IMG_0583.jpg IMG_0586.jpg Sorry to say not my fave shop guzzi spada 3 weeks after purchase Pistons were in backwards

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

15. I have a 1983 pantah that I insure for £2750, is that any help?

16. If it's clean they rarely sell for less than around £2,500, and I've seen ones in not great condition for a lot more! They are cracking bikes! I bored/stroked mine out to 650 with flowed heads etc, it went really well!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information