Parkinsons colchester

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Ghost Rider, Oct 5, 2012.

1. I have just been told that Jim Parkinson is no longer there and is working as a barman in a wine bar.......Anyone know if it is true?

AL.

2. Jim does not work there anymore

3. Jim has not worked there for a long time.

4. A guy I know has one in there right now, he's having all done up to put in his house!
    He had a low speed crash last year on his streetfighter and nearly killed himself that has completely put him off riding again.
    guess he might sell but he doesn't need the money :smile:

5. Was in there yesterday, they have a very dusty 998R on display right now. Top blokes and very helpful.

6. I'm sure they are, but they lost the easiest sale ever. I went to see them as the 998R was coming out, said "I want one, cash deal, when can you get me one ? " they took my number, said " we will let you know" they never did. Two weeks later ordered/bought one from Chris Clarkes. Parkinson's never did get back to me I never got back to them.

7. They were like that but have got better. Once you get to know the guys it's one of those places you can park up out the back, wander into the workshop have chat with the guys then walk through into the showroom via behind the counter. Guess they need to know you pretty well before you do that it (still don't seem right when I do it)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information