For Sale Pfm 6 Pot 65mm Cslipers And Narrow Track Discs 916 Series

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by pauliealdridge69, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Only recently purchased these from a fellow forum member. Unfortunately collapsed at work on Thursday with s prolapsed disc and I'm awaiting an operation. Although not a necessity to sell I'll not be working for a few weeks and I'm unsure when I'd be able to get time to fit or possibly ride the bikes at all. I paid £500 which I feel was a bargain for lovely discs with plenty of life and tidy calipers with pads
    They're 65mm calipers which fit 749 series but mainly the later 916/996/998/748 bikes and the discs are 6 bolt as per these models
    Also included is a set of braided brake lines to suit
    Delivery is around £15-20 fully insured and signed for

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2. Sorry to hear about the back issue and I wish you the very best of care and attention by the medical profession. Don't anticipate physical restriction is going to be inevitable. I have a damaged lower disc and 3 thoracic vertebrae that no longer articulate properly but I still ride. At 62 years old admittedly the day bike has to have wide handlebars if I'm going to ride for any length of time but I can cope with 20 minute track sessions on my 853 and hopefully when it's ready, my 1098R. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cheers Andy
    Got 8 sports bikes. All race position. Got a rolling chassis which I was planning on building another bike around and using the old Brembo front discs and calipers on that I removed from the bike getting the pfm's. I just can't see me building another bike that will possibly hurt to ride. If necessary I'll have to buy something a little more comfy! Or raise the bars on one like you say. I'm a floor layer so back is going to be an issue work wise more than anything! But fingers crossed I'll be out in the sunshine a few more times yet!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information