Picking up the bike in Winchester on monday on 14 th or the 17th of FEB

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by kope999R, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Ladies and gents,

as it stands now, it looks like i'll be picking up the bike at Proshifts on Friday 14th or monday 17th of feb and then drive over to winchester for a 'hand over ' chat..

i d love to buy you guys a beer in winchester or the neighbourhood and hope that the aces from Moto Rapido Racing will join us , which i'm sure they will..

So i'll be able to celebrate the finishing of the bikes development with many who followed it in the flesh! :)

it would be nice to know who might attend.. :)

Kope

2. Can I have go on it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. just beer dude... :)

4. If you're looking for a good place to drink in Winchester the Black Boy is a personal favourite. If it's the 17th I'll pop up and say hi

The Black Boy Pub, Winchester

• Like Like x 1
  5. looks like it s going to be on the 15th ! :)

6. May be able to meet up for a beer. You staying over or one day jaunt?

7. Bugger. I'm away for the weekend.

8. we're coming over on thursday, pick the bike up at Pro shift at Derby and then come over to winchester... will have a do and a meal with steve and the lads on Friday and stay till sunday morning.... that's what the plan is today... but remains to be confirmed .. :)

9. So in Derby we will be at the Risley Hall Hotel Derby Road in Risley on the 13th and Friday it will Be the Cricketers inn in Easton Hampshire on the 14th ..

if anyone wants to joins us or has a better idea, we're open to it. a location for saturday 15th can still be decided , preferably on the way home through the south ...

but don't feel obliged..

10. Will come and say hi, if you are in the Kent area on the 15/16th

• Like Like x 1
  11. Will confirm if i can make the Friday, even if it on the way home for a quick pint

• Like Like x 1
  12. would be nice! we'll be at MR till 14:30 or so on saterday so not to upset any Valentine plans.. :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information