Poole Bike Night - 10th Sept

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by mattmccabebrown, Sep 2, 2013.

1. I'm going to be down in Poole for the week, I know it a bit early, but just curious to see who is likely to be there. I wont be on my bike, but that's another story :smile:

2. Just a possibly at the moment. All work and long haired general dependant.

• Like Like x 1
  3. also a 'maybe' for me matt.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's now a no for me. I'm away oop north on Tuesday night:mad:

5. Sorry Matt have errands now - it's always the way innit

6. But if you're down for the week I'll see if I can get down any other night/ afternoon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you can do something on the Monday and Wednesday I might be able to pop down too...but the Tuesdays out.

8. May be around on the Weds, but not sure really :wink:

9. I am there most weeks although these days have got a bit tired of just going down there especially if the weather is good as there are so many turn up and you can't park, so normally go for a longer ride to get down there later.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anybody here spot their bike?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. What did you make of it Matt? Was it busy?

12. Yep pretty busy. Bikes pretty much parked all the way along the Quay, by Pavers, down past Tesco and around the hotel (who were still selling sausage butties by the time we arrived) I wanted to go this week too, but the weather looks shocking

13. Thats my 848 Corse in the first piccie next to the KTM.

For info though that was a near empty quay last week. On a sunny night the key is overflowing and there is an overflow car park also full.

Matt if you are still down this way this week and want to meet up give us a shout. I am not at the Quay this week either but maybe a coffee/beer.....

14. Sorry I missed you Ozz, I was pretty much away from a PC all week (intentionally) Sadly my holiday finished today :frown: so Im not sure when I'll next be down. I was hoping to head down on Tuesday, but its going to flippin chuck it down by the looks of things. I would love to meet up for a coffee and a chat thou whenever its possible :smile:
    Oh and your bike looked awesome :tongue:

15. Last one is next week when its bike of the year (24th) then nowt until next april!

Thanks re bike. Have some goodies to put on it this week which should arrive tomorrow. Will be slightly louder then.... :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hey Matt, that will be my 749.
    Down tomorrow for bike of the year as my mates ZX10r James Hillier rep in the pic won bike of the night that day so be there voting for bike of the year.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nice levers... :wink:

I should be down tomorrow as its the last one and weather looks like it should be pretty good....

18. I would love to be heading down tmrw, but got to be at work at 0445 Wednesday morning :frown:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information