Poole Tuesday anyone?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by abmatt2002, Jun 1, 2013.

1. As per title. Anyone going? Weather looks good for a change.

2. I'm supposed to be going down in convoy with a Harley Sportster and a Triumph Thunderbird, but I don't know how committed they are.

It will be a strange collection with me on my Fuglystrada.

3. I fancy this. Coming down from Shepperton near Heathrow. About 93 miles for me but given the weather forecast it looks like a good idea.

4. It sure does. Coming down from salisbury way. Going to be using the bike all week me thinks.:biggrin:

5. Spanking weather. Reckon it's going to be busy tonight!

6. I'd love to come but the spawn need looking after whilst my wife is out....my own fault I guess :frown:

7. v. tempted, just to remember - when's the earliest you can arrive and park easily at the Quay?

8. Hi Chris

If you are there after 6 you may end up in the overflow

5 is safe normally,,,,,,,,

Not going as someone has 'back ache'

:tongue:

9. I'm aiming to be there about 1700- 1730

10. Will be out in lycra imstead. Now theres a sight :eek:

11. I am whimping out as Nothingbettertodo cannot go now - next week hopefully.

12. I normally go down every week but it has been so busy this year when the weather is good that you will be lucky to get on the Quay after about 545.

I will probably just pop out for a ride and drop in there later if I can be bothered....

13. Arrived. Quite quiet at the moment. Just having a coke then going to park on the quay when it opens at 1730.

14. I went down later....

Talking to a guy with an 848. Wasn't you abmatt was it?

15. No. I had to leave about half six as they were starting to fill the overflow car park.

16. Ive been meaning to get myself down there. If the weather is goodish next week, I may just have a blast to the coast :upyeah:

17. Thought you were moving down here?

18. Still trying. About to apply to Sunseeker for a job :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Aha. I have a friend who is a manager type down there. He likes it.

I do know a couple of others who left as they hated the work environment though....

• Like Like x 1
  20. shaping up nicely for next Tuesday weather permitting as I can drop in at 'feked' in Wimborne on route.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information