Popham Airfield this Saturday

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Andy,

I could be up for this though have a bit of a bash at the local pub on Friday night so will review saturday am.

Hope to see you there!

Ian

2. Just typical, my mum hasn't visited for 8 years she chooses this weekend !!
    maybe next time, thanks for the offer, have a great day
    rivets

3. Popham is only down the road, but it is my wife's birthday this weekend. I did suggest going, but apparently I was in danger of being a selfish ####

4. Quite possibly, assuming I can get the morning errand done (dump a set of 4x4 wheels off in Horndean).

5. You've missed the most exciting stuff......just the final Elliot 6M and women's 470 races left for Saturday? I really want a play in one of those 49'ers!
    Have a great time...will catch ya one of these days.

Rivets / Captain S.......men or mice? :eek: lol

Ian / Drew.....see you there....sent a whole bunch of PM's and emails so should be a few more to join us ;-)

6. No promises-but I will try-depends on SWMBO and what she has planned.
    On the sailing front, I was on safety cover last night at Grafham-the lake was like polished glass-not a breath-Commodore still wanted the race officer to launch the committee boat and us to set a course-so that we could cancel it from the water-bloke had his head up his arse. He had just come back from Weymouth since he was 2IC for the Lazer fleet-delusions of grandieu...............

John

7. The DSC will be there with a display stand, so pop along and say hello to the guys there as there will be some bikes on display.

8. Crap! im stuck as im working from 4 Pm, Just debating wether I will be able to get there and back before work!!!

9. There is a boomfest? just outside Winchester on the A31 traffic was backed up southbound from Alresford to Winchester this afternoon, it may be the same over the weekend

10. Just back last night from a looooooong time away sur le continente. I will probably be able to make it to Popham and hopefully meet a few of you. I went once before but knew no-one there (that's my Classic red 1100 in the photo line-up). No time to wash the bike so I'll be sporting lots of flat French flies. Hope to see you too Kirky and exchange a few EMM reminiscences!
    Peter

11. Will be good to see you Peter.....French dirt 'n' all :D

I hope you can make it John....it's been a long while since I saw you last!....and welcome to the forum!! :biggrin:
    What do you sail?......few years since I last sailed, maybe I can persuade you to take me out some time :cool:

Weather looks cracking for Saturday.........see you all there :)

I think you may be thinking of the MegaMeet a week on Sunday?

12. may make it in the mothership (motorhome) as we are travelling down to west wittering on the day and say hello.

bugs

13. Sorry guys I can't make tomorrow as I'm in France at the moment with my family on holiday. Hope it's not as hot in the UK as it is here at the moment. Take some pics Andy so I can see what I've missed. Tony

14. Would love to be there, but sorry busy Saturday.
    Pete

15. Sorry guys, no can do tomorrow :frown:

Have a good ride down and see you all at the next meet.

PP
    :upyeah:

16. Bugs, see you there......you'd have been banned if towing a caravan....close call! lol
    Only 7 or 8 of us again that I know of but it was short notice.

Tony, catch you next time, have a good time in France....yes bloody hot here but the rain's back on Sunday!

Pete / Paul.....next time ;-)

17. Kin ell mate, you can't go out for a few hours over the whole weekend?. Most Women like men out the way for a few hours, you must some be some kind of god that she can't bear to be apart from you

18. Hope to be there later on. Look forward to meeting some folks.

Doug

Do Not Sell My Personal Information