Portimao 13th To 15th June, Anyone Going?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Dibble, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Anyone else from here on this one with NL ?

2. I'm on it. Probably my favourite track

3. Excellent, will be a few Ducatis there, i have a group booking of 32 bikes of all kinds lol ...

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'll come and say hello

5. Be sure to, im on the Adidas Pani ...

• Like Like x 1
  6. You can’t miss Dibble with his custom made RST leathers ,very cool.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. NL May 27-29th for me…..

8. I'm there too, hopefully on the new V4R, if not then the one i have for sale

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nearly time gents, drop off this weekend, don't forget your keys :)

10. I hide mine… but it goes with the truck… :D

Hope it’s not too hot fella’s… Portimao, June.. blimey :oops::sun::sun::sun::sun:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Long range forecast says 23-27 so thats ok, not like the year we went to Brno and saw 41 !!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just loaded the van ready for tomorrows drop

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yeah, had the same at Brno. Track temp 59… front end felt weird/slidey when hard on the brakes… :astonished::sun::sun::sun:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Perfic… :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just loaded the stillage at mallory. The driver had just co.e from the St helens drop off ,and there was a lovely r1 that had very nearly fallen off one of the top stillages. Looked like he'd wrapped his straps around the strap down points instead of using metal hooks. Thed chaffed and snapped

16. Oops, not the first time it will have happened ... did you see what else was on the stillage? Was it a McAms bike?

17. It might have been, think there was a gixer on there as well. Couldn't see the whole bike, but Sean strapped it down again .

18. drop of at Swindon (well Cirencester) was very very slow, queued for hr 20 to get in then it was nice and quick
    180 on the trip

19. Management have been made aware lol .... some of their organising was a tad chaotic and having 3 Arctics in there didn't help

• Like Like x 1
  20. The dates on track are actually 14-16 June
    Arrive night before and sign on thurs 13th
    14,15,16 on track
    Return 17th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information