Problems Logging In

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by Sicilian, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Guys,
    I’m having issues logging in via pc’s. Browser just hangs. Tried two pc’s, firefox and Microsoft edge.

at the moment can only log in via iPhone.

see top right of the attached screenshot.

CFE773EF-D18A-4186-A877-4B40D4F86891.jpeg

2. A few members are currently having issues logging on, but they seem to be getting round it by opening up a second tab/window.

The techs are aware of this issue. Oh and thread moved.

3. Thanks, opening up a new tab worked. Sorry wasn't sure where to post.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trying times for me this morning and again a minute ago with the open another tag on the top line missing for some reason.:thinkingface:

5. I am currently using my tablet to log in because I am being locked out on my desk top PC along with loads of trade adverts popping up.

6. I’ve passed this information on.

7. Thanks for that.

8. For Edge users Right click on the log in tab then select "open in new window" then log in as usual. I suspected the issue was related to an update of McAfee (on BT), it looks to be related to the ads on the home screen. My issue started just after a McAfee update but that may have been a coincidence

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Thanks Denzil It worked for me.

10. My Sony phone / Chrome can't login at all to this form but works perfectly on all other sites.

Fortunately my laptop isn't having the same issue. What happens if a user gets this on both devices -how can they contact the forum to resolve it?

11. It’s being looked in to.

@Rob

12. Great - thanks!

13. This issue is being worked on as we speak/type :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. On safari, if you right click to login via new tab it works.

15. I’ve been told that it should be sorted now.

Can you please let me know if it is still causing problems?

16. I am back on. The stress, the stress.Any compo available?
    Missed you all, well some of you, actually one a little.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. Can confirm Safari works as per normal.

18. Everything seems to be sorted now ET both logging in with Microsoft Edge and my IPhone.

• Like Like x 1
  19. all good. tho i had found another sneeky way in. :upyeah:

20. Seems Android /Chrome on Sony is back up and running now - if you can see this!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information