V2 Question Re Rearset Fitment On 959/v2

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by istanbulian, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Does anyone know if the DP rearsets from a 959 Corse will fit the V2? Is the V2 frame and mounting points essentially the same as those for the 899/959?

The reason I ask is I'm contemplating upgrading my 959 Corse to a V2 Bayliss but I'd like to transfer the rearsets if at all possible!

2. From the research I did when looking for rear sets for my 1299, it seems that rear sets are interchangeable between 899/959/v2/1199/1299. I bought a set of spider rear sets that are for the 959/v2

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Perfect; thanks for that confirmation.

Love the SSSA on the V2 but otherwise I think the 899/959 is a prettier design overall. Difficult chioces!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. tbh I'd keep the 959..... I sold my panigale then bought a V2, and I wish I'd bought a tidy 959. The V2 just isn't worth the extra money IMHO, unless it's purely the look, which I agree is phenomenal

5. I think the exhaust options on the v2 and v4 would put me off. Ugly and seem like an after thought (to put it mildly).

Please dont shoot me.

6. I think I’d be tempted to upgrade to a V2 Bayliss from a 959. I’d do it if I hadn’t poured a shed load of money into my 959 to take it to the spec the Bayliss offers…
    Colour dash, SSSA, blipper, GPS, Led headlights. The V2 Bayliss has a lot going for it. I wouldn’t upgrade from a 959 to a std V2 though.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information