V2 R&g Paddock Stand Pin For V2

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by TC77, Nov 13, 2021.

1. D5C43B6E-C3E0-401D-BA77-9F4F750A46EB.jpeg F6352A4B-4C72-4375-9563-F039EED76A61.jpeg C196D8F9-6FD1-4838-937D-D75EC832F43D.jpeg Hi all,
    First time poster here although a long time lurker!

I’m looking for some advice/help.
    I’ve just received the R&G 40.6mm Pin Adaptor for my R&G paddock stand to prep my V2 for winter storage. The problem appears to be that the Plastic pin sleeve does not fit into the left hand side of the rear wheel spindle, it is too tight. It goes into the right hand side no problem! I would have thought the OD through the spindle would have been the same diameter right the way through.
    Has anyone else had this issue or have I done something wrong?

2. Welcome. Im sure someone who knows will be along soon. But in the meantime why don’t you introduce yourself properly in the newbies section :)

3. Thank you El Toro, I’ve gone and done exactly that cheers

4. They're always a tight fit and require a bit of a jiggle to get in, but should fit. Both sides to my knowledge are the same size. The retaining clip for the wheel nut can sometimes catch.

5. Thanks Jamie, it does seem like the left hand side OD is smaller than the right! I’ll check out the wheel nut retaining clip to see if that’s maybe catching :upyeah:

6. Checked it all again and definitely looks like for whatever reason the diameter of the left hand side of the spindle is smaller than the right. The bikes due into the dealer at the beginning of December for service so I’ll ask them to investigate.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information