Ride In The Himalayas

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Arjun Gurudev, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Guys,

I have been asking Ducati India to organise a ride for us Ducati owners here in India to the Spiti valley/Zanskar area in the Himalayas. They have graciously accepted it and we are all set to ride between June 30th and July 11th.

The cost for this is about 1,33,000 + 5% tax INR (roughly about 1350GBP). This includes all meals/stays/curated experiences/Ducati lead and sweep rider/backup vehicles with Ducati mech and spares/backup vehicle for luggage/photographer to capture the experience.

This is going to be a great experience and I wanted to check if any of you would like to participate. If there is interest I can check for rental Ducati Multi or Scramblers (the bikes that can do this terrain).

Just a link to the last ride that Ducati did along these lines -

https://www.ducati.com/ww/en/news/ducati-dream-tour-spiti-valley-india

• Like Like x 6

2. Wow what a fantastic offer, thank you. In another lifetime.......

• Like Like x 2
  3. That seems good value, maybe in a future year if it’s repeated :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. That sounds amazing. I’m actually moving to India this summer. I’ll send you a message. Rob

• Like Like x 1
  5. What a fabulous opportunity. Currently only in my dreams though. Trekked in Western Himalayas (Manali and Lahaul Valley) many years ago, a magical place.

• Like Like x 1
  6. September 1999 three of us flew to delhi, bought royal enfields and rode up to Manali and then east across the himalayas through nepal to kathmandu and back down through india to Goa. Best time of my life and you will love (almost) every minute of it lol. Theres some bloody hair raising roads t'up north!
    Have a great time!!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information