Rideouts Around Bath/bristol Area

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Ian Travell, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Hey everyone,

I am picking up my Multistrada 1200s on 1st March and want to do some investigating on any Ducati owners in the area that do regular ride outs from that area? Its been a while since I owned a bike so don't know any other bikers at the moment.

Any comments welcome.

thanks.
    Ian.

2. Hello Ian and welcome into the mad house

There are some locals here who could do with investigating
    mad as hatters

Oh are you in the red camp as they make friends faster :D

3. A little farther north in Stroud but always up for a ride at weekends

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome :)

5. In the red camp?

6. thanks.

7. Red bike
    It's my tag line

8. A
    H yes ok, yup red camp it is. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm n North Somerset but would be up for a ride out sometime. Weather permitting!

Better Red than Dead.

10. cool. I will post again when I have the bike in my hands! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm in Bristol, I head over Bath way sometimes depending on where I'm going.

12. Welcome Dave :)

13. i'm zummerset way, often amble over to Abergavenny on a sunday, or lynton/lynmouth run, or up towards Westonbirt, or down towards south coast/stonehenge. there are a medley of nice runs all points of the compass.
    :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Also in Somerset. Would be nice to meet some faces.

15. We are a couple of miles outside Bath, rides tend to be unplanned and spontaneous but do plan some, west bay is good ride out as is Compton Abbass. And of course you can meet loads of us at the Bristol Italian day in April all meet up at the services for a ride in.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm just down the road in Swindon, so I'll keep a tab on this thread too I case anything gets organised. Bath is 20 mins from me

17. I'm another swindonian always up for a ride, well when the roads are dry and I'm not working of course..

18. There seem to be quite a few of us in the south west. I've done several runs with SWB South West Bikers | Motorcycle Forum • View forum - Ride Outs
    We get a few Ducatis and a couple of members from here but it would be good to see more. Lots of runs around east Devon and north Somerset within easy reach. I'm in mid Dorset but I'll ride down to Cornwall to the start point of a run if its looks like a good one. I'm not into the winter ones though..

Mods: hope its not against the rules to name check another forum. But its a social forum, not marque-specific, and members organise a lot of rideouts. I'm sure more Ducatis and Ducatiforum members would be most welcome.

#18 Gimlet, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
  19. I rode with them a while back and always ended up in Devon.

20. Devon is good. :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information