1100 Rizoma Screen - Any Experience / Advice?

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by spenny_b, Sep 12, 2022.

1. Afternoon folks,

So, had the Scrambler 1100 Trib Pro for a good number of months now (original thread here >> https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threa...d-today…-and-i-can’t-wait.91216/#post-1966769), and mostly I'm loving it. Mostly.

Those solo rides out where I get to choose the route and make sure it's all country lanes or flowing B roads, then it's fantastic, love the braapiness of it and its playfulness. However, those rides out where I'm in a pack and the leader then decides to hop onto a dual carriageway or (a shooting offence) a motorway, I'm not so fond of it. The engine isn't one that likes to be revved out and does it's best work short shifting and riding the torque....but that aside, I'm just not used to naked's, and so keeping up with the pack becomes an exercise in frustration and discomfort.

In my intro thread, @Simon Audi recommended the short Rizoma screen. Ideally I want to keep it clear of that kind of thing but on the other hand I don't want to hate it every time we need to make decent progress.

Rizoma do two screens, the shorter one that looks ok (arguably it tidies up the rear view of the instrument cluster) and the taller one that....er....isn't so attractive. To be fair I've not seen either in real life or in decent photos, the Rizoma site is a bit close-up with their pics.

Anyone have experience of either/both? Does the shorter one work perfectly well, and "no need to go large"? Or would I be wasting my time with the short screen, and ought to go with the taller one to start with?

Both are reassuringly expensive, so prefer not to get it wrong. Any other manufacturers to consider?

Cheers in advance, Spencer

2. Hi Tricolore, thanks for that, appreciate it! That actually looks pretty nice, I'll contact him and see if it's for the 800 or 1100's

Do Not Sell My Personal Information