Sargent Seats

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by ojobear, Aug 24, 2012.

1. They are ready from Tuesday of next week. They do look nice to be honest but recon they will be at least £350 to£400. Any of yo u guys tempted at that price?

2. I had them on my 12GSA very good seats, bloody expensive but got most of the money back when I sold them on flebay having changed the bike. Only got them because the BMW seat was so shite.

3. Awesome seats, have had several for different bikes. Although the Multistrada is one of the better standard seats I've had, I have been waiting for the Sargent since it got announced, it's a must buy for me.

I hope the UK store will cary it, getting it from the US will be very very costly.

4. Hmm, I see it's already ready to order. I pre-registered a long time ago, but have received no promotion/rebate code yet. Any that have received their promotion/rebate code?

5. Same here, no email for me either.

6. Allright, good news. I send them an email to confirm that I'm pre-registered, and got a positive response. They wrote that because I reside in Denmark/Europe, they have forwarded my pre-reg to Calamander for followup. Calamander is on holiday until next week, that's why we have not heard from them yet.

Sargent US also told me that if I wanted to share my coming order with them, they could prep it, so it's ready for when Calamander is back.

7. I've had a couple of Sargent seats before and have been very pleased but I've managed 1000 miles in a day on the standard Multi seat so agree it's very good for a standard seat

8. Thanks for the tip PDM as I also pre-Registerd yonks ago - will get onto them.

9. Arrived so so just fitted the seat and looks good and feels better but need to do a proper ride for complete comfort test.

Sent back the cargo carrier tho as not to my liking

10. For a cheaper option try Tony Archer at Huddersfield The site tonyarcher.co.uk has been disabled.. He put extra foam in my standard seat to raise it about 2cm at the lowest point to ease my slightly cramped 34" legs and as a bonus it gives a little more room to move around. He was able to reuse the standard cover. Price £30.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information