Sat 1st...t'moro

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Weather looking good, Sunday crap! So making the most of it...need to go to snells if anyone fancies meeting up for coffee and/or ride, probably loomies 10-1030 then Alton then who knows...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Will be out tomorrow, and I think it's even going to be dry in Wales!

3. Got to be home by 1430 ;-)

4. Will be out too, I have the Ford Mundaino of motorcycles to enjoy for the next couple of weeks, might as well use it

5. What you doing with an S1000RR ?! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Optimistic St David's Day :biggrin:. May be taking advantage of the Abergavenny tea stop myself.

7. mot for bike and car this morning for me but will be out later but not sure when

8. Was just me, myself and I then.

Does no one ride their bikes this time of year, except to Box and back when it local?!

Anyway, ok ride up to Snells, then Goodwood via Petersfield and home via the Chi - Petworh road which I had forgotten was so flowing, and as its Dat there tends to be less country traffic out there ;-)

managed to pick pace up a little on way home too...think I need to start adjusting the suspension

9. Got mot on bike and car and then went out at 13.30 for a 75 mile blast run the new Bridgestone t30's in , should be able to make next one

10. Noticed my front tyre is on the limit too, just off centre

Do Not Sell My Personal Information