Sat 31 May

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, May 28, 2014.

1. anyone south out and about? Anything of interest happening? Wife is away so need to make the most of it ;)

2. Hookers?

• Like Like x 1
  3. i am working friday night so depending how tired i am id like to get out

4. well doesn't have to be too early Dave

5. i will hopefully know more tomorrow how long job is so will come back to you on that

6. Loomies to leave at 0930, Motorapido for 10 and leave 1030 to don't know where yet...

7. night job cancelled and got to do saturday day instead so will need to get bike fix sunday

8. OK I'm going to head out to loomies, cross country from London Heathrow.
    May head to bury hill if no one there.

9. I'm sipping coffee then off to loomies and on

10. On for a ride Sunday morning if anyone about

Regards Steve

11. Shame I didn't read this post before I dropped off some stuff at the girlfriend's house. I rode in to MRs just as you were preparing to ride out. Hope you had a good ride. Andy

12. We did, and I'm now at boxhill after we've been to H Cafe via Wantage then Loomies then here.

13. A few turned up today, incl Steve from Conquest Carbon on that lovely Pani and another Steve on his SL. Boy that thing sounds unique and mint! So 9 (I think) came along for the ride and we never lost anyone ;) pace was OK and not too quick which made a change, especially given who was leading (not me) ;)

Managed to get the big old beast up too and thru 3 gears, eh Aircon lol

Good day out, given me an appetite for another tomorrow...!

Nicked from FB

image.jpg

#13 bradders, May 31, 2014
    Last edited: May 31, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Were u guys coming through Hungerford around 11? My mate said he saw at least 5-6 Ducati's and they were shaking the windows on the Barbour!

15. Yep :) that would have boon combination of Aircons, Dementors and the SL! Lol

16. Great ride out. Thanks gents; good pace that would have given a few red faces to the local magistrate's.
    Given I thought I was navigating us all I was surprised to see Bradders passing me on just his back wheel :):)

• Like Like x 4
  17. Really enjoyed today, cheers lads. Thanks for the invite ;) Can't get the sound of Steve's SL out of my head, reminds me of a D16RR. Music to my ears.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dementor said the same, very desmo sounding

• Like Like x 1
  19. Fair enough! I'll have to join u guys on the next one, although I doubt I would keep up!

20. We never lose anyone. Unless we want to...lol

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information