Sat 6th Oct - Club Racing at Thruxton?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Dave, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Ride to Thruxton to watch the last meet of the season and Championship decider?

NG Road Racing

Download Race Meet Info Pack

£12 per ticket in advance, £14 on the gate - both include free paddock transfer
    Technical Inspection: 7:00am
    Practice: 9:00am
    First Race: 10:45am

Formula 80/125’s - This is where the youngsters start. All keen teenagers, eager to impress and have no fear.
    125 GP - Close racing at it’s best. Real race bread Grand Prix machines that need riding on the limit.
    250 Fourstroke - A new class that will ultimately replace the 125’s... it is a British and World level championship in 2012.
    400cc - A mix of 250cc GP two strokes and highly tuned 400 four strokes. Different tracks suit different bikes.
    600cc - Historically the toughest class to win. All on race prepared road bikes, which are ridden to their limit.
    Powerbikes - Big 1000cc superbikes mean fast lap times. Whoever can best tame the 180bhp will come out on top.
    Formula 400 - Highly modified 400cc road bikes. High revving, and all very evenly matched.
    GP45 - 450cc Singles and Twins with high spec race chassis and suspension…. The future of racing.
    Streetstocks - Street legal bikes on the track. Out-of-the-crate machines and all on the same control tyres too.
    Sound of Thunder - Big booming twins and high revving triples. Very different bikes….very close racing.
    Mini Twins - Very popular class. A less expensive way to get on track….but no less action !
    Pre-Injection - A chance to see to race bikes of the 1990’s and early 2000’s….. always entertaining.
    Sidecars - High-speed purpose built 3-wheelers, that never fail to provide great racing and a few thrills and spills.

2. Forecast for Saturday is SU.gif SU.gif SU.gif

Who's coming out to play?

SU.gif

3. I'll be there Dave, will be in the garages most of the day.

4. I'll see if I can find you and say hi ... what should I look for?

5. I'll be with a bloke on a ZX10r #79. Look for a 'ruggedly handsome' chap that looks like an ex Marine, you'll find me.

6. What? Standing beside him?

7. Any chance of spare paddock pass so I can get my new bike in?

8. ;-) I will second that
    Dave you can't miss him he looks like an ex boxer

Do Not Sell My Personal Information