Scotland Trip

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Rhudaur, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Not long back from our annual Scotland trip first one for my Panigale. It was at home on the Scottish roads and performed way beyond my expectations coped fine with getting soaked , covered in mud and was fine on e10 thanks to the guys on here who said it would be . Here's a few pics

20230914_162410.jpg

20230912_122344.jpg

20230911_112804.jpg

20230910_121045.jpg

20230909_163822.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. what did you do in the way of luggage?

im away to devon, just got a small kreig tail bag and a rucksack

3. Very jealous! I bet the Pani loved those roads. Good planning covers the fuel range worries. Good to see a bunch of sport bikes doing this trip.

4. To be honest we take the bikes up in vans maybe cheating some would say but would cost twice as much to ride it as my missus rides the Triumph in the pics and we were staying near Inverness and id rather spend the money on fuel while we were there . I'm really chuffed that we did the NC500 in a day which is an achievement on sports bikes and as V4 missile said careful fuel stop planning they're fewer and further between than they are in Suffolk A total of 2700 miles for the week roll on next year .

5. i have a sprinter van, was wondering about doing this, how did you get them in, strap down?

6. Thread moved

7. It makes life so much easier I've got a Vito can get the Panigale and the Triumph in side by side . Tight up to the bulkhead with front wheel . Handlebar straps on both with bars straight strapped forward and one strap through the rear wheel then strapped to the side of the van with a block of wood between the wheel and the wheel arch works a treat and you can take all the spare kit you need plus tools just in case where are you going in Devon I lived down there for 12 years

Do Not Sell My Personal Information