749 Seat Pin Single Conversion

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by peter walker, Apr 23, 2024.

1. So Ducati leeds and jhp Ducati say they can’t get me the pin needed for the single seat conversion that holds the rear seat cowl down . Anyone got any laying around or even a picture so I can maybe get one made

2. What does it look like?

3. 83210271B:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cheers just found that image , can’t find dimensions anywhere to get one made
    Can anyone measure theirs?

• Like Like x 1
  5. ^ I doubt they have it in stock either, they list every single part there is without any availability info.

Ping @Otter , maybe he could measure the pin

• Like Like x 1
  6. The essential measurements are 28mm long after the threads. 12mm diameter at the erm…bellend

IMG_0646.jpeg

7. try Russ at Ducati Mondo. He’s the don when it comes to the old parts in the UK. Main dealers are useless.

#8 Otter, Apr 23, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2024
  8. Great thanks everyone, will get our turner to make on for me

9. Maybe but I've bought older, more obscure parts from them before, no problems.

If the OP can make it himself, fair enough but if an engineer is involved it'll be more than £6 + post.

10. Pete, just had a look through my box of spares, I thought I had one. Must have had it for 10-15 years and never needed it, so can’t see me needing it in the future! so if you want to PayPal me £10 it’s yours and I’ll post it tomorrow mate.

IMG_4135.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Sound please pm me your details and I send funds over tonight

• Like Like x 1
  12. Will do.

13. Getting there. Back from paint
    IMG_8661.jpeg IMG_8658.jpeg IMG_8660.jpeg IMG_8657.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information