Service booked

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by 1199s dewy, May 1, 2012.

1. Run in nearly 70 miles to go until
    Next Tuesday I can't wait!! Banzai time. Had such a good ride on it in 20deg heat yesterday, what a bike.

Although the exhaust was a bit hot in traffic need asbestos pants. My dealer said just ride faster tongue in cheek!! Hopefully carbon cover will help. But I ain't getting full system as it looks even closer to your right leg!!

2. Just had my running in service. Taken advantage of the dry warm roads for once, and used some of the top end bloody hell she shifts absolutely in love with this bike.

Got Ducati performance seat fitted made a huge different to comfort and stability of me on the bike. Roll on the weekend!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. How did you get on at MCT?

4. Good they reckon it's over sprung. Sorted out the pre load the put rebound on highest setting. Made it loads better, although they said spring needs changing. It's a complicated bit of kit with progressive and flat settings. I'm hoping to get out for a proper ride Tom as fully run in and warm roads! For once. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336756957.916540.jpg this has helped in the mean time.

I really think it depends on the roads you ride on we are not blessed with the best roads in Norfolk.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336756957.916540.jpg

5. Can you post up or pm me the settings front and rear so I can compare to our setup
    thanks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information