Servicing Near Milton Keynes

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Cejsmith, Aug 14, 2014.

1. I'm in the process of buyinh a multistrada and it will need a 30k service in about 3K , I was wondering if there where anyother options for servicing in the milton keynes area apart from On yer Bike???

2. There are 2 independents based at the Silverstone circuit, both with excellent reputations. Forza Italia, who I have used for years and the other is Baines Racing.

3. id go to Jeff Green GTEC.....just north of CMK near corby....

4. Another vote for Geoff Baines, who looks after both my bikes; sees plenty of Multis in there.

5. I am about 10 miles from On Yer Bike, and I took my bike to Snells in Alton. And I was not dissapointed. I had Forza Italia fit a new tyre, and it did not feel good. I didn't like the place at all.

6. Also Ian Rhodes (formerly at Baines and Forza) and now set up on his own.

Rhodes & Track

7. Ian Rhodes in Northampton.

8. I would really recommend Iain Rhodes at Rhodes and Track Northampton, just off junction 15a of the M1. Recently had a service there and the dyno was absolutely awesome!!!!! Happy lady....................! Would recommend any day of the week.

9. Dwr in aylesbury , they know their ducati's

10. I'd go for Geoff Baines as well, he has looked after both my bikes for many years, and I'm very happy with the service.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information