Should I Buy A 1100s

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by David Hales, Oct 3, 2016.

1. ok I have had a ccm, a monster 1100 evo, Ducati scrambler and a few built Streetfighters (not Ducati, so should I buy one of these or a streetfighter, I realise they are two different animals, it's only for fun summer rides

2. Depends what you want....streetfighter is going to be better for higher speeds but the hyper is better round town...more of a supermoto - so, it depends on what your going to use it for...

3. I went from this:

[​IMG]

To this:

[​IMG]

And within 4 months back again:

[​IMG]

Should give you an answer....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ive got this already...
    IMG_20160530_141657.jpg
    Which is the reason i kept this...
    IMG_20160524_064159.jpg

5. That's a brand I don't like....[emoji3]nice vehicles though.

6. 2nd zed ive had - this is probably the best all round bike ive ever had....now its been on the dyno it puts out just a tiny bit less than an s1000r, looks loads better and is way more comfortable. Owned it for 2 years and not had one issue with it. The only problem i have is trying not to spend money on upgrades...forged alloys next...

When i got the zed i was 50 50 on a streetfighter but at the time an s was close to 9k and i got the 3 month old zed for 7.8k. The SF is a very tall bike and the zed is very short and stocky (what i like) so i sit on it bent legged which is perfect for in town use. Its my daily commuter along with the hyper....

• Like Like x 1
  7. I like the Zed - looks like a proper brute, always had a soft spot for Kawasaki. Had the z750 2007 and pissed all over the competition at the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Totally different... Which is why I have both... The hyper is like a turbocharged tractor, very involving. The zed is butter smooth, easy, comfortable. While both have quite short ratio boxes the Z goes from 25 mph all the way up to 155 (with a bit more to go). Hyper requires a bit more upkeep (slipper needs greasing soon) whereas the Z has been fault free (just 2 oil changes so far) but then I've not really heard of any problems with the zed lump. This is my second one.... Had an orange 04 gen1 about 5 years back.... That was brilliant too.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information