Silverstone 17th July With Focused Events

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by dannycox1978, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Hi all

Taking the 1198 on its maiden UK track day to silverstone on the 17th July, anyone else heading up there???? Took her too the Nurburgring in September last year and not been on track since...........

Danny

2. Which circuit are they running? the full GP is brilliant :upyeah:

3. Its the full gp circuit mate

• Like Like x 1
  4. No me, I'm there on thr 12th Sept. with them. I'd appreciate it though if you could post what facilities they have on the day i.e suspension setup. tried asking them multiple times and not one reply to my query.

Cheers

Matt

5. No worries mate, i will post info and pictures no probs buddy

6. Hi Danny,

I'm going to be there on my 916 SPS. Which group are you in?

7. Hi Chris,

Will be in the inters mate, what about you??? not done silverstone before so i keep wondering wether i should go into novice!!!

8. I usually do Inters but travelling up with a mate so agreed to go in Novice with him. We're meeting another three friends up there and they're all in Inters so why not try and get in the pit garage with us. I'll PM you my mobile number, it would be good to get another Ducati in with us as I'm the only one at the moment!

You should be fine in Inters, Silverstone has plenty of space so you won't be in anyones way. But if you're worried drop down into Novice with me, the groups are usually pretty mixed up anyway!

9. Nice one mate, PM Sent!!!!! :)

10. HOw'd you get on? Was it just the usual with them just having a tyre guy, or did they have a suspension one too?

Mat

11. There is normally a suspension guy at all of focused's track days

12. As above, it's usually Colin from 100% suspension. They have their own tyre bloke who's at all FE events and to be honest it's a bit of pot luck with the service you get, I had a real drama with one of them once, he didn't know his arse from his elbow let alone how to fit a tyre.

13. Never been one at the events at donny I've been to. Only the tyre guy.

Matt

14. The Silverstone website makes it read as if you have to do the Ron Haslam race school to do a trackday there - I take it this isn't actually the case? Would love to ride Silverstone!

15. That will be because you're booking through silverstone not a track day organiser

Do Not Sell My Personal Information