Solo Corse Imola V Race Glove

Discussion in 'Solo Corse Racing' started by nogaromill999, Apr 4, 2012.

1. The result of 6 years worth of development, the Imola V Race Glove is constructed from the best grade hides we can get, Goat for lightness and suppleness, and Kangaroo for soft, abrasion resistant palms, topped with soft armour coated with Stingray skin, for ultimate abrasion resistance. It has armour to protect your scaphoid, your wrist, even your Ulna ( the end of your arm on the outside of your hand ), the two smallest fingers are stitched together to alleviate dislocation, and are available in White, or red/white/black...palms on both are tan as kangaroo hide does not take colour well.......These gloves were tested extensively at BSB last year before being put into production, and testers included Hudson Kennaugh, Karl "Bomber" Harris, Danny Buchan, Sam West and John Simpson..John has chosen them again this year for his campaign on the World stage this year and Sam is running them again in BSB Superstocks.
    Wear them against a pair of Dainese and you will feel the difference....you WONT feel vulnerable in the Imola V glove !

£130 including postage

Imola V.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0265.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. And here are the white gloves.....ALL are available in SML/MED/LGE

Imola V White.jpg

Imola V White a.jpg

Imola V White c.jpg

Imola V White b.jpg

Imola V White d.jpg

3. David, they look great, but no black?

4. No black Jerry. In my years of selling gloves, red/black and white sell best, I cant sell any blue gloves, and most people find plain black dull......I have to accept that I cant please all the people, all the time, and have to cater for the majority, especially in these hard times.......I have to lay out thousands of pounds at a time to bring them in, so have to minimise the stock that will hang around.....

5. yup, quite understand. I like to wear good gloves all the time and that includes sun, rain, even snow. As much I like light colours in gloves, I can't use them all the time.

6. My ancient Solo Corse gloves (black!) are still in such good fettle I don't need any new ones David...

7. Well I'm glad to hear that Ned...sort of ! Lol.....I'll have to build in a planned obsolesence factor in future, didnt think of it for these !

8. Planned obsolesence … how long have you had those gloves? 1 year. 1 year you say, can I have a look? Yep. David runs off towards scissors.

David I'll be taking black/red pair when I am back at work.

9. Lets hope you get a job soon Lucasz.....still nothing in the pipeline?

10. My 2 year old clearance price Solocorse gloves are in ace condition. They have outlasted & are more comfortable than my Alpinestars that cost 10 times the price. Both worn for about the same mileage. Excellent quality gloves David.

11. Had some interviews but honestly they take their time to reply. I have a interview booked in 3 weeks time FFS 3 weeks.

12. Smart gloves and a decent price too. Wouldn't mind trying some of those.

What are they like size wise?

And do they have hard armour to protect the knuckles? It looks like they do but you don't mention it in your write up.

I wont wear gloves without now after wearing down the hard armour in a crash on a pair of gloves a few years ago.

13. Yes Duke, we just cover it with goatskin so its not so obvious......every area of protection we can think of is covered, and yet the glove still doesnt cause any restriction of movement....and feels like a comfy pair of slippers from the moment you wear them...they crash well too, several 848 riders can attest to that from their experiences yesterday at Brands !

14. Strange how gloves feel like slippers and slippers fit like a glove. Or Handshue. :biggrin:

15. Driving my old XJ6 was like wearing a pair of comfy slippers too......

16. Like the look of the imola v gloves,red White and black,but sizing would be my concern.medium or large.any suggestions?many thanks.also could I pay by card?

17. Yes you can pay by card, send me a pm with the width of your palm at the base of your fingers and I should be able to advise which size. I'll always exchange them for you if you need to swap sizes.....

18. Just had a nice note from Sam West, our own ex DD Class B Champ now running in BSB 1000cc Superstocks on a ZX10.....Sam crashed at 140mph at Oulton yesterday in a pair of our Imola V Race Gloves.......landed on his palms, slid hundred plus yards, and his hands were fine........He's just taken delivery of another 2 pairs..............he likes them and they WORK !

19. I have just been upgraded from my previous SoloCorse gloves, which were/are still excellent. These new Imola V are lovelly to wear especially on track, they are superbly made and fashionable.

20. Fashionable! LOL!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information