Sorted ur 1199 rear yet? try this!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Goody, Jul 15, 2012.

1. After lota of searching I stumbled upon this

Home made tail tidy tutorial

Dont know if Id go for the Carbon sticker, or at least IF (big if) i did Id do a better job. Also check out the indicators. Iv seen on youtube some one had the indicators fitted inside the rear break light at the bottom, looked good.
    This could be the answer to making the 1199 rear look as good as intended:upyeah:

2. Iv done this and it looks wicked, got tugged for a small plate though. the cop was a shirt lifter, said he knows nothing about Bicycles and gave me a £60 fine for my troubles. Out to get bikes me thinks

3. Jealously is a terrible thing Goody lol

4. Looks good but doubt those indicators are visible. Re small plate I have very small on monster but got 1 warning in almost 3y now. On 749 stopped every 4 months. Perks of naked sports bike :)

5. No they are not at a distance during the daylight, night is ok. I got the smoked ones and didnt colour them anymore. reckon the clear would have been the better choice but hey, when ur faster than anything else and looking that good, who cares. Sometimes I use hand signals (on other bikes) for the crack of it or if I feel im being follow by a risk candidate in a volvo or in town so no reason not to now

Do Not Sell My Personal Information