Spectating Or Meet At Donnington Ducati Trackday 27th?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by ChrisT70, May 20, 2014.

1. i know there is a thread about the trackday itself, but does anyone know if you can go watch/have a nosey at the trackday if not taking to the track?
    anyone else planning on a run there if so?

2. I'm going I think as I've been invited by Ducati Manchester, but I'm pretty certain I'm not gonna bother going on track. Don't really want to chuck my new bike into the kitty litter

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Come along Chris, more the merrier!

4. ..But you are happy to ride on the road with every car driver wanting to take you out as well as dealing with pot holes grid covers and diesel spills. And thats even before we get on to cyclists!

Get it on track man

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. He's got that brown fear

• Like Like x 1
  6. The way my luck is going there will be a space for someone is fast group (fecking rebuild my shock in a few days will ya - still not done after three weeks - twats, fucking useless twats)

7. Whos doing the job?

8. Not a ducati dealer and I will hold my tongue until I know final outcome. I recovered the dismantled shock yesterday and have entrusted to another place to help in emergency re valve and re spring.

9. yea hoping to get down there if weather good.

10. It's not had it's first service yet :(

11. borrow one from CSS....im sure they have a Monster 696 you can borrow ;)Saying that though, that would be great fun for a session or two. Im hoping to use an 1199 for a session.....mainly as my rear tyre is mullered already :)

12. I may do that :upyeah:

13. Yes anyone can go and spectate,access all areas apart from infield.

14. will probably be able to blag free coffee too....maybe :)

15. Oi,i dont need to blag a coffee,i am all paid up and will be on track on the 899,no excuses here ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Anyone know if any Superleggeras being taken on track?

17. day off work booked then! maybe see some of you there

18. :Hilarious:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information