Speedymoto bars

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Longers, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Just fitted a set off speedymoto clip ons to my 1198s,have to say they are a good Job and make the bike a lot easier around the town on the wrists,they were cheap enough too,2 sets cost about 140 to the door,but 37 import tax vat,so a lot cheaper than most,couple hours fitted them,tweek here and there but handy enough
    Cheers

2. I think they are a great mod, I can now ride it for hours with no discomfort. A massive improovement :upyeah:
    I installed sm clip ons and triple clamp..
    Each to their own, but it works for me:smile:

353.jpg

3. 177 quid aint cheap...............but I gather they are risers, not standard clipons.

4. Get a set from china, adjustable height, for £65 ;-)

5. Sold seperately. The triple clamp allows stock bars to be rised about 1/2 inch.
    Not much I know but believe me , you notice the difference.
    The clip ons have a 14 degreee bend which allow you to adjust height ,drop and sweep.
    Clip ons come with l shaped resevoir brackets, clutch one was fine but couldnt get brake res bracket to work and had to make one.
    Have,nt measured height difference but must be 1 inch at least, keep meaning to measure mates stock set up and compare.
    It does make a hugh difference tho and its money well spent if you are considering it.:upyeah:

013.jpg

018.jpg

032.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information