Street Fighter V4 Sp Carbon Wheels

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Tur80, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Rear tyre keeps on going down, I’ve tried fairy liquid in water and brushed water all over tyre to see if any air leakage, no sign of bubbles etc, tried valve and even around rim to tyre areas, still no signs of bubbles. I’ve called local Ducati, bike needs to be booked in, hopefully puncture or new tyre, I’m hoping it’s the carbon wheel, if it is I hope warranty covers it. Anyone else had any issues with carbon wheels ?.

2. Have you had the wheel off the bike and into a bath of water?
    How quickly does it deflate?

3. 4weeks was the last I seen the bike, had to blow the tyre up, not seen the bike in the past 5 weeks, probably be flat again.

4. Running carbon hoops for 2 years and 2 sets of tyres. No problems at all riding on U.K. crap roads:upyeah:

5. Mate had a bst on a scrambler rear kept going down, turned out they hadn't lacquered the wheel properly so was leaking

6. I agree with @razz Pop the entire wheel with an inflated tyre on underwater and look for bubbles... Only real way to test properly

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. When I first got the Dymag carbon wheels I had a problem where the valve enters the wheel.
    Went back to Dymag and sorted.
    No more problems thereafter.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information