Streetfighter V4s Comfort Seat - Anyone Using One?

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Sicilian, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Guys, as the title, anyone using one? Does it feel more comfy than the stock seat and does it actually feel higher?

2. Hi yeah it is a little higher but not too bad. Personally don’t think it’s any comfier but looks so much better.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I’m waiting for one for the V2. They list a sport seat and a comfort seat, one is a little higher, so that’s the one I’ve gone for, as it has more padding. Don’t ask me which one it is though!

Edit - they do a sport seat or a raised rider seat. I’ve gone for the raised seat. Will report back when it eventually arrives.

#3 Multirider75, Jun 9, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I bought a the Racing seat, nice looking but it a bit firm and high, so I returned it. Stock seat is spot on, just looks a bit pants imo. I thinking of trying the comfort seat, just wondering even though its 20mm+ if it compresses when sat on and If I can get on with the extra height. Other option is to have the stock seat re-covered.

5. It may be taller, but is it any narrower?

6. I have one. Definitely higher even when sat on it. Pretty much same as OEM as far as width is concerned.

• Like Like x 1
  7. How do you guys find the seating position? Anymore weight on your wrists etc.. being a bit higher?

I'm thinking the handlebars have +-3deg adjustment marks, I'm thinking of rolling handlebars up 3 deg if the seat is tad higher, wonder if that would work.

8. Just ride it a lot and you’ll get used to it. Trust me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thats the thing, I've been riding it loads and so used to the stock seat, but it looks pants!
    Wish Ducati would do a stock size seat with comfort seat covering.

10. That’s the problem I have with the stock seat. 250-300 mile days are an arse killer.

11. Jeez, you want a lot for a £20k bike don't you? :rolleyes::p

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Tbh I doubt the comfort will be any good for me, with the racing seat I was literally on tiptoe, if comfort is higher then that will be too high.

13. You need the low-height comfort seat (I am not kidding, a lowered comfort seat is available for the Streetfighter).

14. On the Pannigales, the race and comfort seats were the same height (+2cm). The only difference was the firmness of the padding. No idea if its the same for the Streetfighters, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the same.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I have one massive improvement on stock for comfort only slightly higher.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Comfort seat arrived this morning, its higher at the front end, but towards the rear its don't seam much higher. Its similar height to the racing seat, but has a bit more give in it imo. Defo keeping this Comfort seat :)

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-11 at 2.31.46 PM.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just an update, been riding around on this saddle now for a few days, love it! Nice comfy saddle, increase the height slightly so legs are less cramped too. Really happy with it :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anyone need a comfort seat i have one going. Much better than stock.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information