Stunning 1098s (2007) in Black

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by AlfG, Apr 7, 2014.

1. I must sell my stunning 1098s due to starting a new project.

The bike is fitted with the Ducati Corse Slipper clutch and open basket clutch cover, Carbon 70mm Termis with baffles, black Gilles VCR rear sets, Cordona quick shifter, GIPRO gear indicator, carbon hugger, carbon exhaust cover and carbon swing arm cover.

The bike has covered only 6919 dry miles which is evident from the condition. Taxed until 30th September 2014 and MOT due 31st July though I would happily put 12 months on if required.

Full service history and last serviced by BSD Performance in December 2013 which included the belt change and remap to standard ECU for road riding.

Both keys (1 un-used), owners manual, toolkit, Standard exhausts, exhaust shield, clutch cover, rear sets and Termi Race ECU all included. I also have a tinted double bubble screen and Evo Tech radiator cover I never got around to fitting and Ducati bike cover to include in the sale.

I also have a matching and excellent 1Jac bike lifter stand by separate negotiation.

The bike is in fantastic condition though there are a few minor scratches on the tank and as the previous owner wasn't very tall there are a few scratches across the tail unit as well.

Currently on a private plate though I'm planning to take this off.

£8750 ovno

Feel free to call on 07824 468974 for more information.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks well

3. IMG_1321.JPG Img_1313 small.jpg Img_1314 small.jpg Img_1319 small.jpg Img_1320 small.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. Now that's sweet!

5. Any offers?

6. £7950 and the stand is no longer for sale.

7. £7950 including the private plate V2 BKE.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information