Subframe

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Pixie1276, May 28, 2012.

1. Other half (duke1276) has been fettling with my 748 today as the number plate looked a bit offset and the cans weren't sitting right anyway turns out the subframe is bent so need a new one, he's come to the conclusion that it's been down the road at some point prior to me having it obviously.......bit disappointed that the previous owner wasn't completely honest about its history however we can get it sorted.......! One of those things I guess

2. Ouch, thats a nasty little surprise!

There's normally a few BiP subframes on ebay though...

3. Hi
    im new to this so forgive me..... Looking at most 748s the exhausts are slightly off perfect position, specially termis! Mine is the same but not on the number plate holder, I have tried lineing them up but I actually think its the brackets that are on subframe that are incorrect?? Not by much but if yr a perfectionist it is annoying! Even 916s look uneven! Have a good look around before spending yr hard earned on subframe! Obviously just a thought, as I can't say if it's gone down the road! Good luck!

4. Thanks for that Steve, definately will check again and be 100% before spending any cash tbh I never noticed it it was a mate that pointed it out to my fella and as he's a perfectionist when it comes to dukers it's got to be right!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information