Sun 18th

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, May 17, 2014.

1. So who's heading to Compton Abass? Am meeting a few others at Loomies around 0900 and heading out west, nip in there for coffee and cake then down to the coast for ice-cream and chips on the beach.

2. When you say West were are you thinking of? Might be able to get out for an hour or two if you are headed Bournemouth way.

Regards Steve

3. Swanage probably, depends on how traffic is looking

4. Ok will be at petrol station just after Ringwood roundabout what time do you think you would be there?

Regards Steve

5. tbh no idea. Depends how fast we ride, and how many pee and fag breaks the oldies need lol think we'll be at swanage late lunchtime

6. Don't know about the oldies but I'll be stopping for a fag or 2 :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. We are aiming to get to Compton Abbas about 0930. Not sure how long we will be there for. Might see some of you but have no idea what you look like? I'll be on my Monster (Yellow), Mel will be on his Brutale.

8. well its what, hr and half ish? from Loomies. Most of us have screen names ;)

9. If you are coming from the A30 you will need to go via Zig Zag up to the cross roads and turn right as the "top road" is closed at Melbury Abbas or go to Ludwell.

10. A handful in the end, well 8 but two left early..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Great day out, thanks Paul :upyeah:

10245424_10152137733952106_8833951014680005809_n (1).jpg

12. Weston next time...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Keep me in the loop, cheers.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information