Sunday 1st Ride Out In The South

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by apuhtred, May 31, 2014.

1. Anyone doing anything in the south. Was going to go to either Loomies or West Bay

Regards Steve

2. Not sure if I'm going but there's a Goodwood breakfast meeting tomorrow, always good a good place to aim for

3. I've got a leave pass. Where is loomies?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm up for a ride tomorrow

5. Char? Did you hear him? ;)

6. 09.00 ish at loomies or never done the breakfast at good wood so perhaps there. Also not sure how to get into Goodwod. Just going out for a beer so reply later but Loomies good for a start point. Unless someone comes up with a better one be there for nine leave for a ride around 09.30

Regards Steve

7. 9 for 930 at loomies then

8. Loonies postcode GU32 1JX near Winchester Hampshire.

Goodwood postcode
    PO18 0PX

You need to get there early (8am) for the best experience and parking on site.

9. Cool, not been on here for ages since they changed the format and have been working like a loon since too, have today off, will be at Lms for 9 :)

10. Sorry all. Pub had a band on and ended up staying till close. Not fit to drive this morning. Sorry to have wasted your time. Looks like there should have been a couple of you there to go for a ride. Bloody beer

Regards Steve

11. We were and we have. Glorious sunshine at Goodwood

12. Had a good ride, cracking roads today :)

13. yep, good fun, looking forward to doing that Loomies to Goodwood section again :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information