Sunday Febuary 9th DOCGB Essex.

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by 900streetfighter, Feb 6, 2014.

1. This Sunday, midday the DOCGB Essex Branch meet at The Bird in Hand at Earls Colne on the B1024, north of Coggeshall. Nice country pub with log fire, good food(recommend BLT/chips) tea/coffee etc. All welcome.

2. I'll be there. Probably. Unless it's chucking down. Which it probably will be.

3. I'm working again, always when I'm working:mad:

4. Looking dryish and sunnyish tomorrow.:upyeah:

5. Yes it was dry and sunny after all. Great to meet up, Keith. On my way home, the road between Halstead and Braintree was blocked by a really severe crash; two cars had had a heavy head-on. I tried a back road, but that was blocked by a flood. In the end it took a most tortuous route to get out.

6. Good to see you again Pete, coming home I called in on my Step Mum, dodged the rain shower while consuming coffee and treacle tart and just got in just before dark. I'll come to a London Meet sometime and drag a few of our regulars along. Your Bike makes a lovely noise now.

Cheers, Keith.

• Like Like x 1
  7. E.g. Wandsworth this Wednesday 12 Feb at 7pm, if you can make it.

8. Cant do this Wednesday Pete. I'll put Ldn meets in filofax for future ref tho. K.

9. Is the 9th lookin good, if its dry I should be able to join you, it is a nice ride a cross country from mine to there.

10. Yep 9th is next meet. I'll start a fresh thread a couple of days before.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information