Surron Electric Dirt Bike

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Justatad, May 1, 2020.

1. This looks like an interesting bit of kit! ..getting very good reviews too
    Anyone out there own one, or fancy
    one ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Might be fun for an hour or two? I've a few other things I'd rather spend £4K on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yamaha TY-e is an awesome bike

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have gone electric, but illegal.

Hoping the rules might change as it the scooter could be a viable alternative to using the tube. UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1615.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. You need a steering damper on that. I can imagine the ( no tank ) slappers you could have, hitting a small stone! o_O

6. Already had some very scary moments that make a track day look like a breeze.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks good, but the vid is from 2018, is the battery life any better now?

8. I’ve never seen one at a trial but someone competes on an Electric Motion Epure and never has a problem with battery life. I think four hours is quoted by EM which is more than enough for a clubman trial. Expensive to buy though.

9. Four hours is alot more than the impression I got from the voiceover on the clip. Mind you for £8K, I'd expect a fair bit.

10. We ran an Oset 20r with the standard lead acid batteries when the boy was eight for his first season and it always had juice left at the end of the trial which was usually four times round eight sections. A few ran the lipo upgraded battery which gave four hours running time and a bit more zip but I never felt the need to upgrade as the kids were tired out after an hour or so.

69875CD5-4898-464E-A87C-A8B6D7D50291.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information