Suspension setup service in North West

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Borgo Panigale, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Mike Hose Motorcycles is offering a suspension setup service for road, or track riders, or both

Mike is an excellent time served mechanic and a very experienced racer, currently competing in the International Classic Grand Prix Series, (next round at Aragon). He also races in the ACU 250 Cup and competes at the TT and Manx GP on a regular basis on both modern and classic bikes.

He transformed my Aprilia Mille R a couple of years ago into the bike I'd always dreamed it could be and told me that today he'd just about finished the road setup on a Panigale for one of his customers.

Mike's based on the Wirral, not too far from Oulton Park or Tonfanau circuits and will set bikes up for individuals (according to their weight, the type of rider they are, use the bike is put to etc..) at store, or track, by arrangement

0151 691 0769
    (Note from BP: Please bear in mind that Mike earns his living working on customers' bikes and that time on the phone ain't money, so please do not be tempted to abuse this number as a free 'Helpline')

Mike Hose Motorcycles - Wallasey, United Kingdom - Motorcycle repair, Motorcycles | Facebook
    RGB Racing | Riders | Mike Hose

2. He's no slouch around a track either!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information